Terra Nova Christian Day Camp
Terra Nova Christian Day Camp is all about making fun memories, instilling Christian values, and creating community. Our facility is conveniently located just off highway 20, on the corner of Carson and Brookhaven in Dorval. We have a beautiful center containing a fully equipped gym with a climbing wall and all the sports and games equipment needed for a jam-packed summer of fun! Nearby is the Walter’s Aquatic Center, a beautiful park with a basketball court, soccer field, and jungle gym.
A typical week will involve exciting thematic games, arts & crafts, drama, swimming at Walters Aquatic Center and one outing day.
The staff are all bilingual, have previous camp experience, and have received practical training. Moreover, they are fun, easy to relate to, and ready to make sure your child has an awesome summer!
- July 2nd to August 17th, 2018
- Monday to Friday
- 6 through 12
- 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Available from 7:15am-9:00am and 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Additional fee per child of $5/day or $20/week which needs to be paid at the start of each week.
- A charge of $1/minute will apply for overtime
- Early Bird Rate (Before April 15th, 2018): $110/week
- Regular Rate (On or after April 15th, 2018): $125/week
* Because of some issues with registrations between April 9th and 15th, we have extended the Early Bird Rate to April 21st inclusively.
- Register your children by filling out the form at the bottom of this page
Note: A camper is not considered registered if fees are not paid in full before the child's first day of attendance. You can register up to 3 children per form. If you want to register more than 3 children, please fill in another form.
- Should you choose to unregister, you will be reimbursed for 50% of camp fees.
Terra Nova Sports & Arts Youth Center
298 Brookhaven Avenue
Dorval, QC H9S 2N4
Christian Day Camp Director:
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page. It should address most of your concerns.
Day Camp Schedule
Check out our Day Camp Detailed Schedule.