Terra Nova Sports & Arts Youth Centre
Our Terra Nova Sports & Arts Youth Centre is an ideal location for birthday parties, fitness classes, sports groups, dinners, small concerts, and church services. At this location, you will find:
- A fully equipped gymnasium with a climbing wall on the upstairs floor. We can provide a trained belayer for the climbing wall.
- A fully equipped kitchen in the basement
- A cafe/sitting area in the basement with tables & chairs, couches, pool tables, a stage, a pool table
- A conference room in the basement
For more information, please contact Gary Croft at 514-975-9702 or by filling out the following form:
Terra Nova is located at:
298 av Brookhaven
Dorval, QC H9S 2N4
Camp de la Montagne
Camp de la Montagne is located 1.5 hours north of Montreal, along highway 15.
Camp de la Montagne is an ideal location for youth group retreats, church group retreats, family vacations, and personal getaways. At the camp, you will find:
- A main lodge with a kitchen, dining facilities, sleeping accommodations for 18 people
- A smaller cottage with sleeping accommodations for 12 people
- Two waterfronts
- Equipment for wind surfing, kayaking, swimming, volleyball, and more!
For more information, please contact Matthew Heron at 514-250-5192, or 514-420-0446 ext 236, or by filling out the following form: