Station 7 is a community drop-in centre in the heart of Chateauguay where youth aged 12 to 18 are encouraged to attain their full-life potential. Through authentic relationships and fun innovative programming, the Station 7 team seeks to enable youth to discover their worth and God’s unique purpose for their lives. Come play pool, or foosball or other games…or just sit and enjoy the conversation around the snack bar. All youth are welcome.
Options Crisis Pregnancy Centre offers free and confidential support to those impacted by crisis pregnancy. Our trained staff and volunteers have hearts full to encourage, to uplift, to strengthen, and to inform young women so that they can make a clear decision about their pregnancy.
At our centre we offer:
- Free pregnancy tests
- A listening ear and ready information about pregnancy and the options available to young women.
- Baby and maternity items through our “Ark”: a room full of items donated by the community so that mother and baby are well equipped
- Referrals to community resources such as daycare options, possible government assistance, prenatal and parenting classes, moms’ groups, help with nursing your baby, STI testing locations, and options for alternative housing arrangements.
- Support throughout and after pregnancy as young moms and their support systems face whatever challenges might arise.
- Post abortion counselling for those experiencing adverse side effects as a result of abortion.
Although each one involved in the work at Options is different, we all hold certain core values to heart - compassion, understanding…HOPE!
25a Boulevard D'Anjou, Châteauguay, QC J6J 2P7, Canada
For more information, please contact Gary Croft at 514-975-9702 or by email at email@example.com
Station 7: (450) 699-3477
Options: (450) 699-4357
FAX: (450) 699-3287
For more details on Chateauguay programs, click here